Friday 20 May 2016

Does boys hate clingy girls?

Are boys showy with their feelings?
I don't understand.

Since our relationship started I've been sweet to him like any other girls towards their boyfriends. But he doesn't show his feelings much, like he doesn't hold my hands when we walk, only hug me when were parting to go home. I don't get it? I've been hugging him everytime I had a chance but he never return the gesture or even put his arms around me(Again, he only hug me everytime we parted). Or I'm just so clingy, really. I need a second opinion here guys. Does boys hate clingy girls?

I'm confused. I really think I love him, you know, my heart started to race everytime I see him, I like to touch him everytime where together, a skin contact like holding hand at least, his big hands against my small one. Then I can't stop thinking about him even were not together, he's even in my dreams! I miss him already everytime we parted like I want to ran back in his arms and kiss him, not mentioning he only kissed me once and that's not counted because were not dating when that happened. He haven't kissed me as his Girlfriend yet! Do I sound desperate? Then yesterday when he gave me a wink I totally melt inside.

Anyway we just started and I hope it's just my imagination playing in my head. Because he's my first serious Relationship(if ever he's serious with me because I really am serious with him).

And oh, I came to the church earlier asking God for his blessing for our relationship together in the future. Thinking of many possibilities for both of us together. Oh, God I'm really in love am I?

I just hope he won't found or read this post, he might think I'm overreacting and paranoid. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment