Monday 16 May 2016

One Sided Love

I met someone
He's funny and so so kind to everybody, then we became friends
He always smile, he's tall, sweet and very loving person and from that time on, I started watching him in a far
We slept together(but hey, nothing happened, just sleep). We cuddled and I'm so happy. I shouldn't have put meaning on it, but that's my first time someone cuddled me to sleep, so please don't blame me.
I am able to hold him, hug him, play with him and touch him
But in the end of the day I can ever hold his heart.
Because he love someone, and that someone is not me
I wonder when it will end. I can't leave him, because I' drawn to him like a moth in the light.
I have no other choice because I don't have any rights to him.
It hurts, It hurts to fell in love with a wrong guy. Again.
I wonder if he ...
When the time came....

No comments:

Post a Comment