Monday 29 July 2019

Active Again



Image result for animated heart brokenSorry for being absent this few years. Things happened, I had a new job after job. Learned a lot. Meet new people friends as well as enemies. And specially heartbroken several times and hurt people too.


Related image But all of it are nothing of what I'm experiencing now. Those happened to me in the past are what brought me to this future, don't fret though, books are still part of me. Always will be, the thing is, I'm pregnant now, starting my own family, with the person who taught me and hurt me at the same time is now the father of my daughter. And I'll make sure she will be as amazing as me, beautiful too of course.




For now everything is alright as long as we have each other and our family and friends. I will do my best to be active in blog again as possible. Bless our little family is only I hope for and my child to grow up healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment